This page is a blank sheet that can be used for cut-and-paste purposes.
- This Wiki page is locked. Feedback on this page is welcomed on the associated discussion page. See Talk:XP Worksheet
- Changes can not be made. Ideas from other sources are preserved for historical reference.
- Navigate to the "discussion page," by clicking the link at the top of this page.
Learning experiences (XPs), or XPs, are the core element on the LRNG platform. An XP is an activity that asks the learner to take specific action and demonstrate a particular learning outcome. They are the container for all learning activities, including both local events and online interactions.
XP Name (title): _______________
- To ensure that you meet the goals of Connected Learning, compare your XP to these design pillars.
- Based on Interests: is the learning experience based on and related to what youth want to learn?
- Creates Connections: Does the learning experience help learners connect with peers and mentors who share their enthusiasm?
- Emphasizes Production: Does the learning experience encourage and enable learners to create, make, and produce things that demonstrate what they have learned ina tangible way?
- Unlocks Opportunity: Does the learning experience unlock opportunities in careers, academic success and lifelong pursuits?
- all ages ____
- 13+ ___
- other ____
- digital (online) ___
- local (in person) ___
- Describe the purpose of this XP:
- Describe the XP activities, step by step.
- How does this XP connect to other XPs, people and organizations?
edit me, or draw a concept map.