|Week 1, June 26-June 30||1||2||3||4||5|
|Week 2, July 3, 4th = off, 5-7||6||off||7||8||9|
|Week 3, July 10-14||10||11||12||13||14|
|Week 4, July 17-21||15||16||17||18||19|
|Week 5, July 24-28||20||21||22||23||24|
|Week 6, July 31, August 1, 2||25||26||27|
More events plus happenings in August and September and throughout the year are detailed at our CLOH.org calendar.
Week 3 RecapEdit
- Backstroke, diving, starts
- Counter attacks, square out, v-back, drivers
- Abs, core, rings, creeping, vertical kicking, tucking
- Fear not, Breastroke is going to absorb much of week 2. Backstroke is simple in many respects and takes less time to teach and master. The aim is to be able to swim freestyle, breastroke and backstroke by week 3, yet with more weekly reviews and skill progress.
- Social Skills Lessons are put into the daily programs in weeks 3, 4 and 5.