|Week 1, June 25-June 29||1||2||3||4||5|
|Week 2, July 2, to 4th = off, July 6||6||7||off||8||9|
|Week 3, July 9-13||10||11||12||13||14|
|Week 4, July 16-20||15||16||17||18||19|
|Week 5, July 23-28||20||21||22||23||24|
|Week 6, July 30 to August 1||25||26||27|
More events plus happenings in August and September and throughout the year are detailed at our CLOH.org calendar.
Week 3 RecapEdit
- Backstroke, diving, starts
- Counter attacks, square out, v-back, drivers
- Abs, core, rings, creeping, vertical kicking, tucking
- Fear not, Breastroke is going to absorb much of week 2. Backstroke is simple in many respects and takes less time to teach and master. The aim is to be able to swim freestyle, breastroke and backstroke by week 3, yet with more weekly reviews and skill progress.
- Social Skills Lessons are put into the daily programs in weeks 3, 4 and 5.