Reflections from Swim & Water Polo Camp from 2014Edit
- Today in water polo I played with a dive stick and lost it. I still had a lot of fun just like I always do.
- I finished the Liberty Mile in 8:43. I was very proud.
- Attacker, noun. Fighter. Punch, hitting. I am an attacker.
- Catch, verb. Grab. To grab an object. Here, catch the ball.
- Dang. Fudge cake. Fudge. Dang man!!!!
- Float, verb. Not drowning. Stay up in the water. "I'm floating. Ta da!"
- Hurt, noun. Injured. Not okay. I got hurt.
- Joke, noun. Being funny. Lying, but being silly. "You guys can not get in..... (Awaaa) .... Just joking. (Yeah!)"
- Mimic, verb. Copying. Copying some one.
- Option, verb. Choose. Choice. You have an option to shoot, pass, fake, dribble or wait with the ball in water polo.
- Yell, verb. Shout. Scream. "Pass!"
- Zip, verb. Fast. Quick. I zipped through the water.